Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Monday, April 30, 2007

Yay Willie!

A few good quotes from an article on Willie Mitchell on NHL.com:

- "I’m going to probably see that puck in my dreams for a long, long time," Luongo said afterward. "I saw the puck behind me, but I couldn't get to it because my leg was on the post. I’ll never forget seeing the puck trickling down the line. Then, I saw Willie come to the rescue. It was a great play by him."

- "I took figure skating as a kid, so I was a decent backward skater," Willie smiled.

- "Maybe your right," Mitchell said. "All I know is I know I don’t have a shot like Al MacInnis, skating ability like Scott Niedermayer or the overall skills of a Scott Stevens, but my attitude is that if I can shut down the other team’s great offensive players, I count that as being a 30-goal scorer -- because if you're shutting them down from scoring goals it's just as good as scoring."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home