Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I love these guys..

God, when you think of how much hockey our guys have been through to get to this point.. You just know they're running on reserve energy and pure determination. Last night's game went on to a double OT and they played a great first 2 periods. I was so proud. I was out watching with friends and when I saw one close up shot of Lukas Krajicek, I just thought, wow, these guys have been through a lot and they're tired and banged up but they're still competing. Can't help but get choked up.

Here's to the guys out of commission - we know you want to be on the ice and help out your team.

Here's to the guys out on the ice - we know you're hurting and tired and are carrying the expectations of tens of thousands.

Vancouver loves you guys, no matter how you do from here on out.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home