Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Game 4: Van Wins! Goals: Ohlund, Linden

Josh Green was back in the lineup in today's game but he must not have had too much time on the ice because I didn't notice him all that much. Today's game was all about, well, first, Ohlund's sweet goal in the third, and then Trevor.. Wooo, Trevor! And Willie Mitchell's great stint as a goalie in his timely rescue of the puck before it edged over the goal line.

Mattias Ohlund: 2 playoff goals

In other games: Minnesota won their game against Anaheim: 4:1.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Ohlie's goal was so nice! So was Trevor's. They were both beauties. When they scored we (my mom and I) cheered so loud that we scared the dogs. I hope the team bought Mitchell a drink or dinner or something. He deserves it. The playoffs are so nervewracking!

    By Blogger alayna, at 1:28 am  

  • i love the picture of Matty you have on your atspace page, it's so cute. lol the playoff beard is growing. but i'm so glad they won! up 3-1 in the series is a...pretty good place to be!

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 1:57 pm  

  • me again! I too love that picture. I like him with his scruffy beard. I've been instructed to print a copy for my mom. :p

    By Blogger alayna, at 1:42 am  

  • Haha! Someone needs to do up a nice wallpaper and share it! I have no skills whatsoever on photoshop.

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home