Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Edler as "Little Ohlie"

Since Bieksa and Krajichek were out for the Phoenix game, Edler filled in. It was kind of cute when Murph interviewed Edler at break and asked him about being called "Little Ohlie". Here's a suggestion: Mattias could then start calling him "Mini me"! Hahaha..

Edler looked completely different though. I was staring at the screen and going, Who the heck is that? With the facial hair he went from looking like he was 17 to a 23 year old Nick Carter.

Oooo... playoff time!! Sooo exciting!! I get so stressed out watching just the regular season games, I think I'll need antacids for the playoffs.

1 Comments:

  • I thought it was really cute when they said that the players called Edler "Little Ohlie". I like your idea about "Mini Me". It would be really funny to see an interview with Ohlund and he says something like "I really like playing with Mini Me."

    oh god I get so much worse during the playoffs. The game isn't for another 7 hours and already I'm getting excited/nervous. I wish I was going.

    By Blogger alayna, at 11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home