Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ohlund still out

So after nine days, they finally stitched up Ohlund's elbow cut but he still sat out for tonight's game against Calgary. So far, we're down by 3. From Elliott Pap's article in the Sun today,
"It was a pretty deep cut and it's just a matter, I guess, of not falling on it again or taking any chances so close to the playoffs," Ohlund continued. "We want to do the right thing.

"I don't know about Tuesday's game [against L.A.]. It all depends on when I start skating again. I will need a few days to practise with the team before I play."


Oh, and some fan made a whole bunch of these pretty funny Canucks/IKEA avatars.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • The "Stud Ohlund" is my favourite.

    I wish Ohlund and Salo would hurry up and come back. We need them!

    By Blogger alayna, at 10:25 am  

  • that is an awsome picture! it makes me pretty happy!

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 3:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home