Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dan Cloutier speaks

Pro sports is one tough business. Here's a bit on ex-Canuck, Dan Cloutier:

“They are definitely a lot more defensive-oriented and I find the team is playing more as a team, I guess. They’re doing all the little things. And they have enough skill that when they get their chances, they can score … It is different watching them because you are so used to them being a real run-and-gun team. Now, from what I am hearing, they are not as much fun to watch, but they are winning more hockey games. And if you are winning, no one complains.
..
“It’s not going to be easy,” he said. “I’m not going to say it’s going to be easy, but I am looking forward to the challenge of becoming a No. 1 goalie again and be where I was before. But I have to start all over and work my way up again.”

Oh yeah, Mattias Ohlund was still out for Tuesday's game against the Kings but the Canucks still managed to win 4-2. Big Bert scored a goal for the Wings. Minny shut out the Oil and got another 2 points. Grr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home