Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Monday, April 23, 2007

Canucks WIN round ONE!! Linden is clutch!!

WOOOOOTTTT!!! I was sooo friggin nervous today. Apparently so was Trevor Linden, who felt almost sick before Game 7. But man, did the Canucks ever show up tonight~! Section 102 row 22 sitting between equally nervous fans but man were we ever jumping and high fiving when Ohlund and Linden scored that game winning goal. Man, oh man, thank you Lord!

4-1 Canucks!!!!

I know we're going on to play Anaheim next but I don't give a crap now about our chances now.. I just wanted to get past Round One!!

2 Comments:

  • That's so awesome you were there! I would've loved to have been there! I'm going to worry about Anaheim tomorrow. Right now I'm still excited from last night's game.

    By Blogger alayna, at 7:32 pm  

  • It was soooo exciting! The crowd was really loud and supportive, unlike when they're playing crappy. lol. Here we come Anaheim..

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 6:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home