Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Vancouver 4-1 against Detroit

Is our season high for straight wins seriously just 4 games?! Ouch. Anyway, the open practice is today. Hopefully people can get some good pics!

WRT last night's game, though I feel bad for Detroit's injury list, that's the way the cookie crumbles. So WOOHOO to a 4-1 game Vancouver! Markus Naslund played despite a nagging groin injury and Mattias Ohlund played though suffering from the flu. Kevin Bieksa's 2nd game back in the line up had him skating a 25 minute night.

Here's a nice profile shot of Alexander Edler from the All Stars.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Remember last season? What was our streak? 9 or 10 games? I'm just glad we kicked some butt because I was with my friend who is a Wingnut.

    Anyway, I put up pictures from the game and the open practice if you want to check them out. I have an awesome one from the practice of Taylor Pyatt staring at me!

    By Blogger alayna, at 6:12 pm  

  • Yup, I was waiting eagerly for your pics! Haha! Great shots.. I read your story about Pyatt. Weird, eh? You must've been uncomfortable. But you could've broken the tension by winking at him. Hee hee!

    I liked your shot with the Detroit warmup! I saw the goalies did some 'talking' too on the side of one photo. Those are probably the backups. I somehow can't imagine Lui skating up and beaking off..

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 11:38 pm  

  • I should've winked at him! I didn't even think of that. I smiled at him though. He just kept staring. Everytime I think of it I start giggling. It was so weird!

    The warmup fight was so great! The goalies were Osgood and Sanford. Luongo and Howard stayed in their nets. Luongo said that if Howard had joined in then he would've...but he might've been joking. I can't see Luongo doing that!

    By Blogger alayna, at 9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home