Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A win in Minnesota! 3-2 OT

Lots of news out today: 1. We won 3-2 OT against Minnesota. (Good game to be at, eh M?) 2. Lukas Krajicek will be out for the season after he undergoes shoulder surgery (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!) 3. Peter Forsberg isn't coming back to the NHL this season after all due to his foot 4. the Dice and Ice dancing is up on canucks.com (See Part V) and 5. Jeff Vinnick's photos of the Canucks and their Dads are posted too.

I swear, they had to have had a few beers before doing any of those dance moves. Edler's break dancing and Bourdon's booty rolls had me howling though. Anyway, tonight's win felt really satisfying. When I saw Ohlund heading to the front of the net, I knew we were going to score.

5 Comments:

  • Personally, I prefered Edler's Robot to Bourdon's leg guitar. Did you watch part four? I loved Nazzy's Heads and Tails game!

    And I thought the same thing when Ohlie headed towards the net against Minny!

    By Blogger alayna, at 9:48 pm  

  • gezz games are so much better live, I talked to Lindens dad, although i wasnt 100% sure it was him at the time, but now i know for sure.it was awsum!

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 3:17 pm  

  • I love going to games! I've only been to one this season but I'm going to the game tomorrow night. Were you sitting near where the dads were?

    By Blogger alayna, at 7:50 pm  

  • no, him and another man were in an elevator, and he started talking to me cuz i was wearing my Linden jersey! I wish i could go to more games but Minnesota is the closest to me but it's still pretty far to drive!

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 2:04 pm  

  • Oh man, I'm jealous! Both were great games.

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home