Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wow! What an exciting game!

I really enjoyed that! I have no idea where all that aggression came from though. Is it the frustration of both teams for having such bad luck throughout the season? When teams are so physical that they take out each other's players, it really should be those in Cup contention, not the bottom dwellers though. :|

Here's a random photo of Bertuzzi checking Ohlie in 2007. It's so weird to be seeing ex-Canucks in different uniforms.

4 Comments:

  • last night was a great game. im seein my first canucks game on tuesday in Minnesota, so i hope that intensity stays with them! lol

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 9:10 am  

  • Last night's game was awesome! I wish I had been there! It was so intense. I agree with you canucks<3, I hope this intensity stays with them!

    By Blogger alayna, at 11:31 am  

  • oh yeah...how dare Bertuzzi check Ohlie like that!

    By Blogger alayna, at 11:32 am  

  • Oh sweet! M, you're heading down to Minnesota, eh? Excellent! Have a good time! Shove some obnoxious Minny fans for us.

    And A.. I loved your "[Byron Ritchie]then wacked Cookie on the butt with his stick" on your blog. Oh, and I've always heard rumours but yay that the Indiana Jones movie is finally on its way!

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 5:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home