Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Sunday, December 02, 2007

I'm surprised Alex Edler doesn't have a bevy of young female fans yet

It probably is because the majority of his photos have him looking 'not there' or with that awfully red mouth protector hanging out of his mouth. But.. it also may be a case of that shy, geeky guy you've always known, growing up hot overnight.

Aaron Miller on Edler: "He doesn't have a heartbeat.. Hell, I don't have one either, but it's because I'm old."

In recent news, the Olympic mascots were unveiled this week and hbc.com is sold out of the plush toys because they flew off the shelves. As usual, a lot of different opinions came out on the designs. Yes, they are very oriental but isn't that Vancouver?? Anyway, I'm liking MukMuk the marmot and the voice of Quatchi.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I've always thought Edler was cute. Even with his mouthguard hanging out!

    I love the new mascots. I think they're adorable. Very Japanese, but we're a multicultural nation so who cares. I like Miga and Quatchi. Not as keen on Sumi.

    By Blogger alayna, at 4:00 pm  

  • I love that quote from Miller!! Edler is a cute kid though.

    I think the mascots are cute when they're on tv or on paper or something but i haven't seen them as living mascots, i'm a little worried about how it's going to look but im sure they will still be cool!

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home