Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Saturday, November 17, 2007

6-2 against Minny... *wide eyes*

Man, of all of the games to miss! Going out and being seated at the table furthest away from the tv during a game like this is horrible! *sob* So.. apparently Luc Bourdon got his first goal, Mattias Ohlund set tongues wagging with his retaliation slash to Mikku Koivu's elbow to his face and we scored 6 goals against Minnesota! MINNESOTA...

ADD ON: So! Mattias Ohlund was named the 1st star and had the game winning shot. I hope that they post this game in full on Google video.

2 Comments:

  • I missed the first period. I got home with about 2 minutes left and it was 4-1. I honestly couldn't believe it. Especially against Minnesota!

    By Blogger alayna, at 11:51 am  

  • I was at Metrotown mall when i saw Daniel Sedin scoring the 4th goal.

    By Blogger canuck_fan19, at 9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home