Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Friday, October 19, 2007

Well LA looked good tonight

I like the jump of LA. They're not perfect but I'm liking their style. I suppose that it shouldn't surprise me. It's Crawford's team, after all..

Vancouver is not being consistent. Boy, was I ever screaming at times. Mattias Ohlund had a good game tonight, however. He got over 6 minutes more than any other Canuck player tonight. Vigneault's and Bowness' defensive push must've included a "Put more shots to the net no matter what" pitch. Even Willie had a shot on goal. Willie!!

Anyway, despite some good efforts from Cookie, Kesler and Burrows (and Naslund, Krajicek and Ohlund..) LA took it 4-2. =(

On an aside: I've just recently become a fan of James Taylor and found this woman doing a good piano cover of Fire and Rain - her name is Vienna Teng. The wonders or random youtubing.. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home