Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I wish that PP was posted on youtube

I had so much fun watching that crazy long Sedins et al. powerplay in last night's 4-1 win over the Oilers. Quotes about the 2:15 power play (off of Botchford's article):

Daniel: "It was fun, I think everyone had a good time who was on that shift.. It's fun to be a part of something like that... I think their PK was the most tired but Hank was chasing the puck a little too, so, he must have been tired."

Luongo: "I was just tired watching."

Henrik: "If you have the puck, it's not that a big deal," Henrik said. "I wasn't tired at all. But I sure think they were."

Kesler: "It felt like it was forever. It's fun to play with those guys. I know my job is just to sit backdoor to tap in pucks. I was standing backdoor the whole time and I was bagged."

Ohlund: "I've never been part of something like that. When these two guys get on a roll like that, it's a lot tougher defending than it is being a part of it. When the Sedins get on a roll like that, they are tough to stop."

No words from Krajicek.. Poor Lucas - gets no love from the media!

EDIT: found it posted!!

Injured from fights last night: Jeff Cowan (leg) & Byron Ritchie (head)

1 Comments:

  • That was an awesome PP! I love Luongo's reaction to it: "I was just tired watching." I wasn't! I was getting more and more excited the longer it went on.

    By Blogger alayna, at 10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home