Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Monday, November 26, 2007

Well, Chicago looks good again

Not only is it a nice place to live, but now fans can get some quality hockey there now too (again). The Blackhawks, surprisingly, aren't the lowliest of the original six anymore. Now, they are in playoff contention leaving Toronto in the dust.

Nice to see Brent Sopel again. I always wonder if the guys get together for a drink after the game when old teammates roll into town. Salo's playing big minutes despite just coming back from a serious injury and surgery - 26. Trevor Linden had some decent minutes too - 14.

Oh! and here's an Ohlund sighting.. although I'm pretty sure Ohlie has a son and daughter so the blogger may have made a mistake in identification.. =P I love this part though:
Did I mention that he looked really good? <3 Oh, and I touched his credit card! ... I sound like a crazy.


Ohlund, quote from Kuzma's article:
"We put up a few Christmas trees and I skated here in the mornings, but it was weird week not being a part of it," he said of missing the three-game road trip in which the Canucks went 1-1-1."

3 Comments:

  • Ohlund definitely has a son and a daughter! How come I never just run into these guys? My Aunt runs into Naslund all the time on Granville. She's even talked to him a few times! So does my friend. She sees Naslund and Ohlund! I live in the wrong part of town.

    Were you at the game? It was nice to see Ohlund back! I wore my Mom's Ohlund jersey just for the occasion. I'm not sure, but I think people were doing the taunting chant at Sopel. But I couldn't tell because it was hard to make out what they were saying. They definitely weren't taunting Lalime.

    By Blogger alayna, at 10:46 pm  

  • Canucks 4
    Ducks 0
    PWNED!!
    WOOO!! Go Canucks!

    Hehe. Speaking of the Hawks, im watching their game against the Lightning.
    Blackhawks 4
    Lightning 0
    LMFAO! PWNED!

    By Blogger canuck_fan19, at 7:34 pm  

  • Hey A! I noticed on your blog that you went to the game!! Lucky butt! Man, no I went to that Oilers game awhile back. Why on earth would they be taunting Sopel??!! That just makes no sense. I like Brent. It's fun to make fun of his hair.

    Yeah, we just live in the wrong part of town. hahaha!

    Hey CF, yeah, nutso game with Anaheim! I would never have predicted that..

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home