Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Mattias Ohlund blog posting

Here's a blog posting I found that was Mattias Ohlund related.

A man came into my dad's office today. Roughly six feet tall, squinty eyes, of Swedish descent. They shared a conversation full of sticks and shots and favors granted in the past. A few of this man's friends were visiting from overseas and they were looking for some ice time. My dad found a free rink so they could skate around, etc. and they were most grateful. So grateful, in fact, that the man came back into my dad's office when they were done and gave him a new pair of hockey gloves that he wasn't going to use. My dad brought them into the kitchen tonight when he got home and had me try them on. Now the gloves are somewhere in the basement most likely still in the plastic bag they were transported in by the generous fellow from earlier today. The man in question?
Our very own Mattias Ohlund.


Aww.. everyone loves Mattias Ohlund! and why wouldn't we?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home