Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Leaving.. on a jet plane?

Wow, it seems like we were blessed with 2 days of summer. I wonder when the rain is going to start up again. I'm guessing that the Ohlunds won't be hopping the plane right after the hockey season anymore since the kids are still going to be in school. School tends to wreck vacation plans that way. Haha! Which reminds me, I wonder how the Bertuzzi kid handling situation is. Tag and little Bertuzzi no name(s) are probably with mommy in Florida still, eh. Raising a family in pro sports is a challenge.

Everyone is still going through Canucks withdrawal. I still have my little playoff towel in the window at work. The lot of my friends who are Canucks fanatics had bought tickets for game 6. Since it never came to pass, they were pretty disappointed. Tickets for second round, though, were pretty damn high. In retrospect, I was still glad I went to game 7, albeit on my own. Man, the building was nutso. I've never felt so many people unified with so much goodwill in my life. It's kind of sad in a way that we can't bond and have that solidarity for world peace, elimination of hunger or something that would change the world - instead it's pro sports. Kinda shallow if you really think about it.

3 Comments:

  • I'm definitly going through a little with drawl, lucky there is still hockey on for me to watch or I'd be going crazy
    but your so lucky I wish I could go to any Canucks games!:(

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 3:24 pm  

  • I still have my Go Canucks Go sign on my window, my Canucks christmas lights up, and Canucks flag on the car (it's an antenna flag). I'm watching the other games, but I miss the Canucks.

    By Blogger alayna, at 11:00 am  

  • Yeah, we all miss the Canucks. Can't wait for September already.

    By Blogger M, at 9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home