Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Friday, May 04, 2007

Game 5: Double OT LOSS

waa! we're out!

I missed the last game of the season, confident that it wasn't going to be the last game of the season. Instead I watched Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood do improv live and by the sounds of the play of the Canucks last night, it was a heck of a better time for my blood pressure. I would have been screaming at the tv for sure.

sigh. how anti-climatic.

Well, Luongo, I had doubts about you in the off season but everyone was right, you are an incredible goalie!
"It's probably one of the games I felt my best in my career," Luongo said. "I felt [I deserved better], but what are you going to do? Obviously, I made a mistake there and it cost us the game.

"Right now, everything is surreal. Obviously, I'm disappointed because our season is over. I didn't feel like I deserved the season to be over. I wanted to keep going. I think it's going to hit harder when I wake up in the next day or two and I have nothing to do."

2 Comments:

  • that was upsetting.....the first goal shouldn't have counted and the winning goal just sucked! lol....there's always next year i guess

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 5:18 pm  

  • the winning goal was so unspectacular. If it had been a really good goal I might not have minded losing so much (as long as it wasn't Teemu Selanne who scored). It's time to start saying the Canuck fan mantra (other than "We Believe"): "Next year!"

    By Blogger alayna, at 8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home