Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's hard being a Canuck

The Canucks had locker cleanup day yesterday. They did not like having to pack up their stuff in front of the media. Mitchell said some nice things though - I won't link it because I hate the word podcast ugh. An article by Ben Kuzma on Naslund really just made me feel sorry for his situation. I guess that's why it's nice to be a player on an American team - less attention.

I've never envied famous people. I guess having lots of money is nice but in reality, people in the limelight are always just small potatoes. The people with real power and money are the ones that aren't in front of a camera.

3 Comments:

  • this is random but i found one of the cutest pictures of Mattias but it gets ruined by a getty image this.....which is the point but still lol

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 7:29 pm  

  • oh really? have you posted it? i'll check out your site. =P

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 6:49 am  

  • No but i will lol
    so you can check back tonight or tomorrow

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home