Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Steady As He Goes: Part I segment on M. Ohlund


JJ's New Shirt
Originally uploaded by miss604.
When I saw the Mattias Ohlund clip on the Phoenix ppv game I was really hoping that it would be shown again. Apparently Steady As He Goes is only part 1 of the segment on Mattias Ohlund and is now being shown on Canucks video on the website.

As an aside, found this photo on Flickr. It should be "We're Canucks, but we love our Swedes!" or "Swedes are hot" or "Vancouver Canucks: We play hockey well and are pretty Swede too!" haha! This could go on forever.. :|

3 Comments:

  • aww i really want to watch the Ohlund video but every time i try my internet gets an error and closes.:(

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 1:55 pm  

  • Yeah Mattias Ohlund is such a good defencemen and now its good to look back at his history

    By Blogger Axe, at 11:26 pm  

  • I've put a request on the creative forum on cdc for someone to put the video onto youtube.. Hopefully someone will do it and then I can link it.

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home