Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Friday, March 09, 2007

Phoenix loses at home

Had a couple of friends over for the ppv game last night. It was a not bad first period but was an 'eh' for the second and third. I was surprised that Cowan's redirect with his skate wasn't even reviewed. There have been many more goals that have looked less suspect and have been disallowed. Anyway, Vancouver took the game 4-2 and has 85 points now.

Heard that Bertuzzi won't be in playing condition when the Detroit game rolls around. Aww..

Oh, here's a Canucks quiz that was made by Loyal on Quizfarm: Which Canucks player are you?
I'm unfortunately not Mattias Ohlund but Kevin Bieksa. *shrug*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I scored as Willie Mitchell but according to the bar graph I'm a tie between Mitchell and Naslund. I do lots of charity work but can step on the ice and be a stardowner. I also have an incredibly fast stick.

    hmmm....who knew?

    By Blogger alayna, at 4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home