Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

An article on Mattias Ohlund

There always seems to be a different hero of the second when it comes to Vancouver Canucks fans. The scorers always get the love and the limelight. Out of the defensemen, pretty much all of them have been in the fans' good books at one point or another too.. Salo.. Fitzpatrick.. Ohlund.. Bieksa.. Mitchell.. Sopel.. well, except for Lukas Krajicek. (Aside: Go Krajicek!)

Anyway, there really was no point to all that. I just wanted to post the Mattias Ohlund article from Canucks.com.

2 Comments:

  • Poor Krajicek! I don't think he's that bad. In fact I thought him and Fitzpatrick were playing alot better lately. Although, I would rather see Fitzpatrick scratched than Krajicek.

    I loved that Ohlund article! He seems very down to earth and I really think he doesn't get the recognition he deserves in the NHL.

    By Blogger alayna, at 2:02 pm  

  • awww i definitly love Matty too. and I really hope he can get his kids to hold on to their Swedish roots.

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home