Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Monday, December 01, 2008

No news on further Ohlund contract talks

From Ben Kuzma's article today..
Mattias Ohlund has nothing to report on the contract-extension front after his agent J.P. Barry and Canucks assistant general manager Lawrence Gilman met Saturday.

"I'm leaving that up to them," said the defenceman, whose earning $3.5 million US this season. "I'm very mindful of having a good year and helping the team win and go from there."

Aside: Hey A, Thanks for posting the Men's Journal spread on the Rangers.. I saw this on msg tv and wondered what kind of info would be on there.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • you gotta love the pants tucked into the socks!

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 9:47 am  

  • I think that's a style that could catch on!

    If they don't resign Ohlund I will be so mad. I've already lost Nazzy and Linden, I can't lose Ohlie either!

    PS. You're welcome!

    By Blogger alayna, at 10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home