Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nooooooooo!!! Luongo is down, Cory called up

Oh man. Sure we can handle being without the occasional defenceman, but Luongo? Looked like an innocent push to reach a wide shot in the Pittsburgh game but after having to be helped off the ice, everyone is now worried about a long term groin injury. Cory Schneider has been called up from Manitoba. I wouldn't mind seeing how he plays with the Canucks in a game or two actually..

And since we haven't had any Ohlund related stuff in awhile:

2 Comments:

  • I liked that interview! He was Mr. Chatterbox on the bench. I've noticed that this season he's been alot more chatty and open with the media.

    By Blogger alayna, at 7:48 pm  

  • Very true.. I kinda like it! I'm glad he wasn't named Captain or else we'd see a more burdened and staid Ohlie..

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home