Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas everyone!

Snippets from the Dec 23rd article byEd Willes - The Province
Mattias Ohlund and his wife Linda have two kids: eight-year-old Viktor 8 and six-year-old Hannah. This year they'll be joined by 21-year-old Canucks defenceman Alex Edler, who's spending his third straight Christmas away from home.

"But it's good I'll be with a Swedish family," says Edler. "Hopefully they'll serve some good Swedish food."

The Swedes big-dinner and present-opening gala actually takes place on Dec. 24. Their traditional holiday feast includes ham, assorted Swedish delicacies and, of course, pickled herring.


and Morrison on his kids:
"We told them they had to be good because Santa's elves were watching them and my son said he saw the elves in the backyard.

"I think I saw them too after the painkillers from my surgery."

1 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas! That quote from Morrison is awesome! I actually laughed out loud. (my Grandma keeps asking: "what's so funny?")

    Poor Edler. Must be hard to be away from his entire family at Christmas. It's nice of Ohlund to have him over!

    Not too sure about the pickled herring. Probably wouldn't be the first thing on my plate.

    By Blogger alayna, at 7:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home