Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Friday, December 21, 2007

There were only 2 Canucks thongs left!!

Heh heh. So after a fairly non eventful 1st period, we ventured into the Canucks store to check out what merchandise was being pushed. I thought that I had ventured into the kids section and was shocked to see a Canucks thong. :| Then a woman behind me exclaimed to her partner, "Look, they have thongs!!" I turned around and said, "and there're only 2 left!!" Her partner muttered, "and they both belong to Matt Cooke."

We all guffawed.

Anyway, we won 3-2 against the Stars. Raymond's top shelf wrap around was a beauty! I need to see highlighs. And I need a better camera. Either that or they have to stop skating during practice so I can take a decent picture. hahaha!

Mattias Ohlund - you know, the whole playoff look TOTALLY works for you. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home