Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Man, I love watching good hockey

Ok, I enjoy a good check and a good fight every now and again but give me end to end play making hockey please. Sometimes you get lulled into boredom and it's only when you see the flashes of exciting hockey that you realize that you've been watching boring hockey all this time. I want offense! I want pretty plays!

Sigh. But I still love my Canucks. Luongo's saves and our occasional goals are still pretty exciting.

Aside: Does watching hockey give you an unexplainable joy in your heart? "Hockey, you complete me." hahaha! No, seriously, one of the biggest offenses that my ex-bf committed was to tell me (while we were at a game), "Look, this is mandatory for all people that I go to the game with. You have to stand and cheer whenever they score." Man, was I EVER PISSED OFF. Obviously didn't know me very well.

Another aside: Here's an article on Mattias Ohlund by Jason Botchford that I'd been meaning to post.

2 Comments:

  • hey so when you say you want excitement does that mean that you crave for ohlund to slash someone in the lower leg and ruin their season? fuck mattias ohlund and fuck vancouver. when minnesota gets mikko koivu back it will be a day of reconing. ohlund should have been suspended for more than four games.

    #9 fan

    By Blogger Jesuswon, at 9:30 am  

  • sympathy goes out to koivu for sure - but anger is wasted energy zac.. especially when it doesn't affect your own life.

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home