Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Thursday, June 21, 2007

The end of Stargate SG-1


Awww.. so sad. Tonight was the last ever episode of Stargate SG-1. Even though I stopped watching it religiously in Season 9 (due to the addition of Landry, the loss of O'Neill and the addition of the Ori), I'm still sad that it's now come to a definitive end.

I'm surprised at the amount of merchandise that's now become available in the past couple of years. I remember this little Stargate and gagging when I saw the price tag of $200.

Spoilers: Jack O'Neill does not make an appearance in the final episode. There is no epic 2 part battle. Vala and Daniel discover that they are attracted and love each other. There is a movie coming up... maybe some more stuff for us Sam and Jack shippers!! =P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home