Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Canucks in 4! Who would have thunk?

OH MY GOD. Who is this team that's posing as our beloved Vancouver Canucks?

I know we've been doing the whole winning bit all season but it feels so abnormal. I'm ecstatic. I'm in shock. I'm actually dreaming of making the 3rd round. Don't wake me if I'm dreaming..

I thoroughly enjoyed the last game against the Blues though. An exciting comeback attempt from the Blues with a little bit of a soft goal to end it at the end of the 1st OT. =S

My fav players didn't let me down: Mattias Ohlund, Ryan Johnson - SOOO PROUD of you guys! Excellent play for Round 1! Hope you get over your cold soon, Mattias.

Have I mentioned yet that I'm so happy to hear Jim Hughson's voice again? *sigh*

Here's the winning goal:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home