Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Saturday, April 11, 2009

2 Goal Game for Mattias!

OK, so I guess I'm a bit late to be posting about Ohlie's 2 goal game against Calgary back on April 7, 2009 but I have to go WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Go Ohlund!!

With the win against LA, we are currently in 3rd, having home ice advantage over Columbus but dammit, I wanted to play against Chicago (with home ice). Unfortunately, that's not gonna be happening.

Ticket sales for the first 2 home games of round 1 went on sale at 10am this morning and were promptly sold out. By the looks of it from cdc, a few lucky members were able to secure some seats but me and my friend weren't part of the lucky bunch. Oh well! Watching with friends at a pub is also great fun.. Maybe the next games that become available..

My friend's wedding is finally over with so I can go back to hockey immersion. I wonder if I can get away with putting up my Canucks flag in my window at the office?

1 Comments:

  • that was a great game, i didnt see his second goal but either way, great result.

    ps no big deal, but im slightly in love with that picture!

    By Blogger canucks<3, at 5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home