Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'd like to break something right about now

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I've been disappointed, frustrated and miffed while watching the Canucks but I've never been as angry as I am now after watching that Sharks goal go in with 39 seconds to go and that OT goal after Nabakov's jump into play.

The Canucks went back to their defensive roots and for the most part, it worked at keeping the Sharks off the scoresheet. It would have done so much to not only win against the Sharks but blank them on home ice and then it turned to hell.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

4 Comments:

  • I know how you feel. That is exactly how I felt! I literally wanted to throw my converter at the TV (I didn't). Plus I was yelling very loudly and I'm sure my new neighbours heard me.

    By Blogger alayna, at 6:38 pm  

  • Haha! Yeah, were your dogs hiding from your yelling like mine were?

    Man, Canucks fans never can get a break.

    All we want is a bloody Stanley Cup. Is that really too much to ask for?!

    By Blogger Mainly Mattias, at 12:25 pm  

  • hahaha! No, my dogs are used to my behaviour during hockey games! I'm sure if they could, they would roll their eyes at me.

    I don't think, after 38 (almost 39) years, a Stanley Cup is too much to ask for. Why is it so difficult for this team?!

    By Blogger alayna, at 12:09 pm  

  • I blame Alain Vigneault for that loss. What kind of a coach has his team sit on a 1 goal lead going into the 3rd period. Get an insurance goal at least. He had them play a defensive game instead of aggressively pursuing another goal. I really question his logic & intelligence!

    By Blogger Aries1994, at 4:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home