Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Changes to the webpage and whatnot

So.. considering that the guestbook on the Mattias Ohlund Appreciation Page would only keep messages for 90 days, I've opted to move companies. It's nothing special. I'm an advocate of keeping things simple and clean visually.

There is an ecard tool that's available for webmasters which may have some potential. Considering how skilled people seem to be in doing up signatures on CDC, I can post ecards if they want to send me their designs. (Post in your photobucket and jsut post your link in the Comments section). I say the funnier, the better, but whatever. ;-) If I get a few then I'd like to incorporate ecards to the page. Just for fun!

Check out the existing corny cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home