Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

So much on Ohlund

It amazes me how much coverage there's been on Ohlund and Salo. "Oh, will Ohlund get his medal? We're a writeoff team until Ohlund and Salo get better! When are those two coming back?"

Not that I am opposed to any of it, mind you.

So, an update: Mattias' injury looks better than feared because his ribs aren't cracked and are bruised at worst. "I'm going to do more tests, but it looks pretty good," Ohlund said. "I feel better every day. It's definitely better today than it was two days ago. I don't think it's going to be very long [that I'll be out]." He might even be back to play the last two game of the road trip. (I think that's probably pushing it, no??)

Salo doesn't feel any better and has been closed mouthed as to how long he'll be out. :(

As for Ohlund, looks like he still doesn't have his medal. (I guess the Sedins didn't bring it back home for him..) The Sedins arrived 4 hours prior to the Calgary game after partying it up in Sweden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home