Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ohlie's first game against the Canucks

Well.. I missed the ppv game last night with Tampa Bay and Vancouver meeting up for the first time with Ohlund on the Lightning side. I miss him. Lightning won 3-1.

When interviewed, Ohlie was intent to play a physical defensive to the Sedins' offensive but did acknowledge that it would be best to avoid a Henrik Zetterberg situation (injuring a soon to be fellow Swedish Olympic teammate). I guess he was micced (sp?) up for the game. Sad to have missed it!

On Canucks news, the Canucks are first in the Northwest division.

1 Comments:

  • Yes I miss Mattius too. Completely missed the Tampa Bay game...the one and only game the Nucks play against TB. I guess I'll have to wait till next year :(

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home