Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Monday, September 14, 2009

I would like to be a cameraman

I just happened to be close to the media area of the rink and overheard a few people being interviewed. "So what do you think of the team's chances this year?" The couple of girls in front of me answered something non-committal and optimistic and all I could think of was, you better damn well not come and ask me that question b/c I'm not going to lie. Thankfully they didn't. I talked mainly about the venue instead of the Canucks.

I took pictures of the cameramen for some reason. It looks like a fascinating profession, as does reporting (saw Shorthouse and Dan Murphy there). Media is another one of those guys club only areas. Maybe that's part of the appeal.. This one tsn cameraman caught my eye.. I'm not sure if he caught me drooling. Haha!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home