Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Monday, April 07, 2008

Congrats A on winning Daniel Sedin's jersey!

A, a fellow Canucks blogger won two tickets and Daniel Sedin's jersey off his back. Details and pictures are on her blog post. If the families of Markus Naslund and Trevor Linden are present, can you conclude anything like Scott Oakes tries to in the HNIC interview (below)? They're probably all in the same boat of not knowing but 'better to seize the moment if it's the last'.

If you missed the Trevor Linden Hockey Night in Canada interview after the Calgary game.. Part 1 and Part 2 are posted by trekkie604.

And lastly, thanks cdc for putting up a "We miss you Mattias" video.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Thanks!! I still can't believe I won! Especially something like this that I've wanted for so long. I wish I could properly describe how excited I was. I'm so happy that I got Daniel Sedin. I've been showing off the jersey and everyone has been duly impressed.

    By Blogger alayna, at 7:34 pm  

  • I wonder if Trevor is really going to retire or if he'd like one more season. I kinda feel like this has all been forced on him. As for Nazzy and Mo. It must be hard. They've both said that they want to stay and would take pay cuts to do it. I know *I* don't want them to go! It's really hard not knowing what's going to happen and who is going to be around in October.

    By Blogger alayna, at 7:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home