Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Going down IB memory lane

A mention of the old high school on the news started me looking up possible reunion type websites. I came across some fun stuff. Apparently, alumni include Mike Harcourt and John Shorthouse. Also found a lot of IB complaining. Haha! We all loved to complain.

Top 10 reasons to be an IB Diploma Candidate:

10) I want to conform to an international standard of educational excellence.
9) I want to be surrounded by other intelligent, dedicated students.
8) I want to work extremely hard.
7) I want to sacrifice almost all of my time to studying.
6) I want my class rank to be as low as it can possibly be.
5) I want to have an overwhelmingly high stress level.
4) I want to immerse myself in an environment of competition and mutual jealousy.
3) I want to burn away any vestiges of creativity or independent thought that I might have left after sophomore year.
2) I want to discover that all of the extra work I did to get the IB Diploma made absolutely no difference in my college admissions.
1) I feel masochistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home