Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Is there a fan club out there?

Considering celebrity and sports idols can only be held in such high regard for so long a time (for normal people at least), it's no wonder that the webpages and fan groups have become defunct for those idols who've passed their time as 'Flavour of the Month'. The websites that have been dedicated to Mattias were started awhile back and it's obvious in their lack of updating. I don't think that there is a current website dedicated to Mattias Ohlund. The fan listing I joined got canned and the fan club that used to be on yahoo is no more either.

I was able to find a few xanga blogs on Ohlund but it just wasn't satisfying enough. I wanted pictures, stories, background.. and eventually as I collected them myself, it seemed annoying not to have them easily accessible. Creating a website seemed the logical solution..

I imagine that http://ohlund.atspace.com and www.mainlymattias.blogspot.com will eventually come to the same fate as its predecessors but for the moment, I have the time and the energy to put into building them up. It still has the appeal of something fresh and new.. =P

I cannot imagine a time when looking at pictures of Mattias Ohlund would ever become tiresome...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home