Mainly Mattias Ohlund

Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Birthday!

So it's one of my friends b-days today and I think we're gonna go watch the game! ..on tv at somebody's house, that is. lol.

It's the Canucks' second attempt to steal 2 precious conference points from the Wild and by jove, if they have to play boring hockey, they'll do it! *roll eyes*

Auldy on the previous Minny game:
"Ace [Anson Carter] was wide open and I was hoping they'd find him because he doesn't miss.... Tonight's game was a lot of fun in a lot of ways. They are so patient and you have to try and stay in the game any way you can against them."


FUN??!!! Uhh... ok there.

Anyway, here's to hoping Dallas trumps Anaheim. Edmonton shut out LA last night 4-0. (Yay). Calgary and Colorado are at it tonight too. Just cause I despise Calgary, and I'd rather meet Colorado in the playoffs, Go Colorado!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home